Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Greetings

Not only do I love receiving Christmas cards, but I love sending them. I had good intentions, coupon discount codes and free shipping offers, but still never seemed to catch everyone at home, or awake, at the same time to capture a picture to order my cards. I reluctantly decided to just skip out on the entire ordeal this year until I received my first Christmas card and decided this was a Christmas tradition I was not willing to sacrifice because I was tired, busy or just plain lazy. So last night I hurriedly whipped one together with pictures taken throughout the year, placed an order though a one hour photo lab, picked them up on my lunch break today and have managed to address nearly all 50 tonight so I can mail them out tomorrow. What a relief! Now If I can just manage to finish my shopping and wrapping! Oh my!


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment