Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2012

RIP Hostess

Date night started off with delicious sushi, a bud light and some much needed alone time with my hubby. It ended on a Hostess run in which we never did find any Twinkies! Never paying high prices for junk food, I found myself swiping my card for the LAST box of Hostess cupcakes and paying nearly $5.00 for them at the "expensive" grocery store in town and not even flinching. The whole time debating whether or not I was even going to eat them, plotting out where I can hide them so my boys won't devour them and silently blaming the government the entire time, because dang it I have to blame someone! Luckily I was able to snatch up some additional orange ones and a package of chocolate ones at the convenient store on the way home while still in disbelief that there are no more Twinkies, snowballs or those oh so delicious cupcakes. Dang you stupid unions!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment