Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

Teachers need treats too...

This year for Halloween I put together these Mason jars full of homemade Chex mix for the little boys' teachers. I made a traditional party mix and added some candy corn for a Halloween flare, purchased 7 inches of Halloween themed material and covered the tops of the jars, secured the material with rubber bands around the lids and then finished them off with some orange ribbon tied into bows. I made the labels in Microsoft office and adhered them to the jars with some Scotch tape. Easy, CHEAP and cute! I'll post the Chex Mix recipe tomorrow over at Ridiculously Delicious. It's our family's traditional football watching snack! Happy Halloween!

Super cute fabric I found to cover the lids

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment